Clean&Fix.sg respects your privacy and we do not sell, trade or share personal information with organisations or individuals not connected with the Service. This section explains what information is stored and how it is used.
Clean&Fix Pte Ltd endeavors to provide quality service to our customers. In doing so, we ask that you share your expectations with your domestic service provider at the start of each service. We will refuse to deal with people who display aggressive behaviour, assault or abuse the service providers. Such behaviour will not enhance our service but rather the contrary. The service providers are entitled to pursue legal action should they experience abusive / aggressive behaviour or any behaviour which produces damaging or hurtful effects, physically or emotionally. This definition is not exhaustive but would include:
1 verbal abuse including name calling
2 bullying, shouting or swearing
3 threat of any of the above
4 assault - resulting in injury or not
5 assault using a weapon or other instrument including broken bottles, hypodermic needles etc.
6 sexual assault
7 injury caused by pets e.g. dogs
8 threat of harm to property or family
9 racial or sexual abuse
The customer acknowledges and agrees that Clean&Fix.sg is entitled to process the Customer's personal data in accordance with the terms of Clean&Fix.sg's privacy and cookies policy, which is subject to change from time to time, in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) ("the Act").
1. Clean&Fix.sg collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
2. Clean&Fix.sg may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Clean&Fix.sg and its affiliates.
3. Clean&Fix.sg may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
4. Clean&Fix.sg does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
5. Clean&Fix.sg may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Clean&Fix.sg, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
6. Clean&Fix.sg may also share your personal information (such as your name, address and email address) with other corporate entities and vendors working with Clean&Fix.sg in order to enable those service providers to use such information for their own marketing-related purposes, and such service providers may in turn share such information with other third parties for marketing-related purposes. If you wish to opt out of having your personal information shared by Clean&Fix.sg with third party corporate entities and vendors for marketing-related purposes, please mail to MANAGEMENT@CLEAN&FIX.SG.
7. Clean&Fix.sg may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Clean&Fix.sg, in order to determine what Clean&Fix.sg services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Clean&Fix.sg to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
8. Clean&Fix.sg will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Clean&Fix.sg or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Clean&Fix.sg; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Clean&Fix.sg, or the public.
The Clean&Fix.sg website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Clean&Fix.sg pages, or register with Clean&Fix.sg site or services, a cookie helps Clean&Fix.sg to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Clean&Fix.sg website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Clean&Fix.sg features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Clean&Fix.sg services or websites you visit.
The names of some of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
2 Other cookies, from time to time.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Security of your Personal Information
Clean&Fix.sg secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at S$10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus a copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Update of Information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Children Under Thirteen
Clean&Fix.sg does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Clean&Fix.sg by contacting us at MANAGEMENT@CLEAN&FIX.SG
Changes to this Statement
Clean&Fix.sg will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Clean&Fix.sg encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how CLEAN&FIX is protecting your information.
Clean&Fix.sg welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CLEAN&FIX has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MANAGEMENT@CLEAN&FIX.SG
Last updated on 25TH NOV 2015.